Key Items for Consideration
Six key items have been identified that should be addressed by the Leadership Council and Interagency Implementation Team early in its formation. These items are complex in nature, and require close coordination and alignment between partners to identify appropriate paths for resolution.
- Increase Behavioral Health Resources
- Improve Homeless-Specific Voucher Utilization
- Decrease Negative Impacts of Ordinance Enforcement on People Experiencing Homelessness
- Create a Comprehensive, Client-Centered Outreach Framework
- Evaluate Housing Navigation Center and Day Center
- Consideration of Staffing Resources to Support the Plan