SDHC Landlord Portal
The San Diego Housing Commission (SDHC) has launched its upgraded online Landlord Portal with improved performance and enhanced capabilities, such as one login to access all of your accounts.
A mandatory software update required SDHC to upgrade the Landlord Portal. However, the new software system did not carry over landlords’ current registration.
Those who previously registered for the SDHC Landlord Portal will need to register again. Account history will remain unchanged.
SDHC’s Landlord Portal provides landlords with access to information about their accounts – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – from anywhere they have Internet access:
- Unit inspection results
- Ledger balances
- Pending payment and abatement holds
- Caseworker assignments
- Contact and profile information
- Online forms (change of address, etc.)
How to Register
Landlords who previously registered for SDHC’s Landlord Portal need to register again because of the software update. New landlords use the same steps to register for the first time.
- Click on the “Register/Login” button below
- Select the “Click Here to Register” link, which opens the Landlord Registration page.
- Enter your unique registration code, which is located on the most recent Landlord Portal announcement you received. Or you may email the SDHC Owner Liaison at [email protected]hc.org to obtain your registration code.
- On the Landlord Registration page, complete the required fields and click “Register”
To register multiple accounts:
- From the Landlord Portal home page, select “Register Another Vendor Account”
- Enter your unique registration code, complete the required fields and click “Register”
Note: Upon clicking “Go,” a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you registered with, informing you that you have successfully registered.