The San Diego Housing Commission’s (SDHC) Landlord Portal provides landlords with access to information about their accounts – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – from anywhere they have Internet access:
- Unit inspection results
- Ledger balances
- Pending payment and abatement holds
- Caseworker assignments
- Contact and profile information
- Online forms (change of address, etc.)
To register, landlords will need their SDHC vendor number and their Tax ID number. The vendor number will be entered as the registration code.
The vendor number is located on the following Housing Assistance Payment (HAP) documents from SDHC:
- The HAP direct deposit statement: located to the right of the “Vendor Name” line
- The HAP live check remittance statement: located on the “Payee” line, to the right of the “Payee” name
Landlords also may also email firstname.lastname@example.org for owner/vendor information.