SDHC Landlord Portal Upgrade Coming This Fall
This fall, the San Diego Housing Commission (SDHC) will upgrade its online Landlord Portal with improved performance and enhanced capabilities, such as one login to access all of your accounts. A mandatory software update required SDHC to upgrade the Landlord Portal. The new software system will not carry over landlords’ current registration. Those who previously registered for the SDHC Landlord Portal will need to register again. Account history will remain unchanged.
SDHC Landlord Portal
The San Diego Housing Commission’s (SDHC) Landlord Portal provides landlords with access to information about their accounts – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – from anywhere they have Internet access:
- Unit inspection results
- Ledger balances
- Pending payment and abatement holds
- Caseworker assignments
- Contact and profile information
- Online forms (change of address, etc.)
To register, landlords will need their SDHC vendor number and their Tax ID number. The vendor number will be entered as the registration code.
The vendor number is located on the following Housing Assistance Payment (HAP) documents from SDHC:
- The HAP direct deposit statement: located to the right of the “Vendor Name” line
- The HAP live check remittance statement: located on the “Payee” line, to the right of the “Payee” name
Landlords also may also email email@example.com for owner/vendor information.