The San Diego Housing Commission’s (SDHC) Strategic Plan Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 – FY 2024 provides the vision, mission, purpose, core values and strategic priorities for the agency.
Vision: Everyone in the City of San Diego has a home they can afford.
Mission: The San Diego Housing Commission (SDHC) fosters social and economic stability for vulnerable populations in the City of San Diego through:
- Quality, affordable housing.
- Opportunities for financial self-reliance.
- Homelessness solutions.
Purpose: Help individuals, families and the San Diego community thrive.
Core Values: At SDHC, we:
- Serve our clients with equity, dignity and respect.
- Are committed to excellence and innovation in all we do.
- Believe in transparency and being good financial stewards.
Strategic Priority Areas:
- Increasing and Preserving Housing Solutions.
- Helping Families Increase Opportunities for Self-Sufficiency and Quality of Life.
- Investing in Our Team.
- Advancing Homelessness Solutions – Supporting the City of San Diego Community Action Plan on Homelessness.
- Advocacy, Communication, Public Engagement.
Equity and Inclusivity: At SDHC, we are about people. SDHC embraces diverse approaches and points of view to improve our programs, projects and policies.
- We believe in delivering programs and services in innovative and inclusive ways.
- We are committed to advancing equity and inclusion both internally and externally.
The SDHC Board of Commissioners approved this Strategic Plan on July 9, 2021.
SDHC’s Strategic Plan builds upon the accomplishments of the agency’s previous Strategic Plans.