The San Diego Housing Commission (SDHC) administers the City of San Diego’s Affordable Housing Fund, which consists primarily of two permanent, renewable sources of funds:
- Inclusionary Housing Fund (IHF), which is funded from fees charged to residential development; and
- Housing Trust Fund (HTF), which is funded from fees charged to commercial development.
The city’s Affordable Housing Fund Ordinance (Municipal Code Section 98.0513) requires the San Diego Housing Commission (SDHC) to adopt an Annual Plan for the use of the Affordable Housing Fund revenues.
The ordinance also sets the parameters for the distribution of those projected revenues.
In addition, the ordinance requires an annual report on Affordable Housing Fund activities.
Community Planning Group Presentations
February 2, 2023 – Rancho Encantada at 7:00 p.m. (Scripps Ranch Library)
February 14, 2023 – Skyline-Paradise Hill at 6:30 p.m. (Skyline Hills Library)
February 15, 2023 – Kearny Mesa at 11:30 a.m. (Serra Mesa-Kearny Mesa Library)
- February 16, 2023 at 11:30 a.m.
Phone: US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782
Webinar ID: 914 2436 3416
- Community Planning Group Presentation
- Community Planning Group Meetings Flyer
- Model Programs from the City Council approved FY23 Annual Plan
Public Comments on the Fiscal Year (FY) 2024 AHF Plan are due March 29, 2023. Use the following link to submit a Public Comment: https://publicinput.com/ahfap
As part of our docketing process, the AHF Plan and relevant document, including Public Comments, will be posted to the SDHC website.