The ombudsperson, also known as the community liaison, performs a variety of duties, including:
- Identifying the appropriate staff members to answer client questions
- Working as community liaison with outside agencies, neighborhoods groups, etc.
- Serving as sounding board for client concerns about decisions made by the agency
- Explaining the agency’s policies and programs
- Serving as an impartial advisor for clients experiencing problems with the agency
- Handling requests for administrative or client case reviews
Ombudsperson and Community Liaison
San Diego Housing Commission
1122 Broadway Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92101
Fax: (619) 578-7364
Or you can fill out the Ombudsperson Request Form below.