Housing Stability Assistance Program
The City of San Diego COVID-19 Housing Stability Assistance Program has concluded.
The application portal for this program will remain available through 2024 for landlords, tenants and the Superior Court to obtain records regarding applications for assistance and receipts for payments issued.
The San Diego Housing Commission (SDHC) has produced a concluding report about the program and the assistance it provided.
Additional Housing Resources
Additional programs and resources are available to help renters in the City of San Diego with a variety of housing-related issues:
- Housing Instability Prevention Program
- City of San Diego Eviction Prevention Program
- City of San Diego Homelessness Response Center
- Affordable Housing Resource Guide
- County of San Diego Rental Assistance for Small Landlords
- County of San Diego Security Deposit Assistance Program